1. Whole milk in my coffee is delicious, or in the words of Rachel Ray: yum-o. I have been a skim milk drinker since I left my parents house for the dorm and I realized that skim had less fat and calories than 2%. Monkey switched from formula to whole milk recently and while Stinky has been indulging in Monkey’s whole milk stash since then I had stayed strong…until this week. A little bit of that sweet full fatted milk in my coffee is sooooooo stinkin‘ good.
2. I am an Indian food cooking goddess. Just ask my husband. I made my first Indian meal this week and it was a HOME RUN!! I am the woman!
3. I am a little (or a lot) technologically illiterate. After my first full week of blogging I realize that I really don’t know much. I feel kind of like a freshman that took a wrong turn and ended up in a Senior level calculus class.
4. I don’t have to like someone to vote for them. I am perfectly okay with voting for the candidate that I like less as long as I agree with their positions more. I have learned that just because I might think one would be nicer to meet on the street than the other doesn’t mean I should vote for them.
5. I love NPR. In a house without TV NPR has become my lifeline. what did I do last week, before I found NPR?