This weeks Sunday 5: Five quick thoughts from this week. Maybe someday I’ll talk about them in more depth, but for now I have just 5 quick thoughts.
5 Quick Thoughts to Wrap Up the Week
1. There are some Christmas lights up in our town already. While looking at them I couldn’t help but think that they were beautiful, but no matter how wonderful they look just seeing them stresses me out. All I can think of is all of the places we will have to be in the coming weeks, all of the gifts to buy and wrap and food to prepare and cards to send and …. well you get the point.
2. I can answer my phone again. Now that the election is over I can answer my phone without the fear of pollsters calling me to find out who I am voting for, or political recording reminding me to vote.
3. I know my little girl is going to grow up too fast for my liking. That doesn’t mean I have to like it!
4. I like my sleep. I woke up early with Luke to work out once this week. It might have been more successful if Monkey hadn’t woke up early but I am pretty sure I would have rather been in bed.
5. Where can a girl find a good pair of boots? I might have to many criteria but I don’t think that it is too much to ask for a brown leather boot, with about a 2 or 2 1/2 inch heal. The heal can’t be too chunky but I also don’t want it to be too skinny. I would like for them to be around knee height, and the toe can’t be too pointy. Oh, and I’m a stay at home so my budget is small. Is this too much to ask for? If you have seen these boots please contact me immediately.