Luke was away on business this last week so here are 5 things that helped get me through the week…
1. Celestial Seasonings India Spiced Chai, just add some milk and I am in heaven. The only thing that would make it better is some Chai Spice Cookies along with my yummy cup of tea.
2. Andrew Bird- NPR, how I love NPR. I had never heard of Andrew Bird until one day World Cafe on NPR introduced me to him. his newest album is perfect for playing over and over. The music sounds so different than other music and off kilter rhythms and unexpected lyrics.
3. PB&J snack bars. Monkey loves them and they have been a lifesaver snack this week.
4. My latest audio book “read” : Animal, Vegetable, Miracle. I enjoy gardening and hitting the farmers market, and we already try to eat locally when we can so this book has really got me thinking about ways that I can change the way we eat. I would definitely recommend this book.
5. Sunscreen. Lots and lots of sunscreen. With the weather heating up around here and the sprinkler and water table getting lots of attention we seem to be going through tons of sunscreen.
So what got you through the week?