2009 taught me a lot of lessons. A lot. Some of them less glamorous than others, but before I can look forward to the year to come I think it is a good idea to take a quick look back.
5 little things I learned in 2009…
- Comfort zones are only good if you can force yourself out of them every now and again.
- Sometimes having a little fun needs to be a higher priority on my list even if it means taking an impromptu vacation or staying up way too late.
- Even a 2 year old has lessons to teach. Often times lessons of love but also patience.
- It is okay to want to be a hermit sometimes. I still love our friends but home is a wonderful place to be, especially with Maddy and Luke.
- On the other hand Me Time is a necessity, especially if I want to keep my sanity. Me Time is usually best spent in shoe stores, coffee shops, or book stores.
And as a little bonus…