I left the house this morning and jetted off to an early lunch with girl friends. By jet I mean drive in my car for a bit to arrive at a member of my lovely circle of girlfriends house. I arrived home to 5 little reasons to keep this husband of mine around.
1. Yesterday I dug through the Rubbermaid tubs in the basement for a cute little black shelf that I wanted to hang over my kitchen sink and hold the adorable measuring cups and spoons I’m accumulating. Then I left that shelf and all the measuring adorableness out on the kitchen counter thinking I would get around to hanging it today. WEll this morning came and went and when I left the house it was still on the counter. I came home to it hanging on the wall just where I wanted it. My pretty measuring spoons and cups were also placed thoughtfully on the shelf.
2. Three. Loads. Of . Laundry. Three Loads. Three Loads!
3. My Darling husband pack up my darling daughter and a most likely darling picnic and spent a large portion of the day at the park. Not only is he working on Husband of the Year he is also working on Daddy of the Year.
4. I mentioned he did three loads of laundry, but I’m not sure I mentioned he also put away all that clean laundry instead of leaving it in the basket to wait until it put itself away. He even put away the large basket of Maddy’s clean clothes that a certain mommy had left sitting out.
5. As if that wasn’t awesome enough he cleaned the kitchen and emptied the dishwasher.
Did I mention I love him? Did I mention I plan to keep him?
Also he does funny things like wear my jewelry and Maddy’s sunglasses while posing for pictures.
Oh Yeah baby! I keep him for sure.