We covered 8 tips for throwing an eco friendly baby shower and How to Make Baby Bouquets, but what if you’re not hosting the whole shebang and just need some great green baby shower gift ideas or you’re looking for eco-friendly suggestions to put in the baby bouquet you’re making? Below you will find a great list of products I love or that have come highly recommended from some of my green-minded friends. Any of these items would make great gifts for a sweet baby or mommy-to-be.
- Agoo leggings come in a variety of colors and patterns and are great for covering baby’s legs when they are just wearing a onsie, protecting knees when crawling and exploring, and as baby reaches toddlerhood and beyond keeps legs warm while potty training, and spices up outfits with cute and funky patterns.
- Bambu baby spoons and baby utensils are natural, sustainable and cute.
- Cloth Diapers such as are great starter cloth diapers and best of all if purchased in the one-size style can usually grow with baby from birth to potty training. bumGenius, FuzziBunz and Rumparooz are all great choices.
- Wet bags are great for holding dirty diapers when out and about, wet clothes, swim suits, and wet cloth wipes for the diaper bag. I have used Planet Wise, Whamies and Bummies Diaper Totes with success!
- Feeding sets and food storage containers are often something that gets left out of shower gifts. Sets from Think Baby and Kids Conserve are good choices for safe BPA, phthalates. lead and PVC free food storage.
- Bibs that make clean up easy. Mimi the Sardine makes the Messy Baby Bib and Bumkins has a line of waterproof bibs. Both Mimi the Sardine and Bumkins offer other great products for children and babies as well.
- Baby clothes made from organic fabrics, soybean fiber, and bamboo are a great gift choice. Kicky Pants and Agoo offer cute clothes made from bamboo fibers. Babysoy has a full line of clothing made from soybean fiber.
- Earth Mama Angel Baby and California Baby are both highly recommended companies offering a wide range of baby body care products. Body wash, diaper creams, sunscreen, shampoo and conditioner and more.
- Natural wood stacking toys, teethers, and toys are a great alternative to the plastic toys loaded with chemicals you find in most department and big box stores. Plan Toys makes fun and sustainable wooden toys. Under the Nile is a great place to look for cute 100% organic Egyptian cotton baby toys as well as other products.
Now you have some of my favorite suggestions for throwing an eco-friendly baby shower, how to make an adorable baby bouquet and now to round it all out a list of eco-friendly baby gift ideas to get your shopping started. What are some of your favorite green baby gifts?