1. The Star Spangled Banner. Our National anthem gives me goosebumps when I hear it. I know a lovely lady from the UK that says our anthem is far more moving than “God Save the Queen,” too.
2. The first amendment…as a blogger need I say more?
3. Voting! I can think of almost nothing more exciting than taking part in the democratic process.
4. Cheeseburgers piled high with lettuce, tomato, pickle, and onion and bacon, and jalapenos, and … you get the idea.
5. Saturday Night Live. Seriously John McCain on SNL? Some of the political skits have been hilarious and whether you are voting for Obama or McCain, its funny stuff!