It’s that time of year where I start to run around in circles stressing over getting everything done.
Okay I’m not really stressing. I’m just focused on getting everything done so I can enjoy the Christmas holiday with my family. So this morning I present you with a Sunday 5. I know it’s not Sunday, but I just need this little warm up for my tired brain and then we’ll get back to our regularly scheduled programming.
5 Little Things that are Tumbling Around My Brain Today…
1. Giveaways are fun! I have a giveaway going over at Evolving Mommy Reviews that is so very very adorable. If your kids believe in Santa you should definitely go get yourself entered to win an iCaughtSanta photo. You could catch Santa in your living room. I’m giving away *5* and so far the odds are awesome.
2. Boots on the brain. I asked you all for your opinion and you have shared them. So far it is kind of a tie though so I’m hoping more of you will help a Catherine out. Even my best girlfriends all in the same room couldn’t break the tie. Now go forth watch my video, see my boots and help me decide which to keep. Help me please, please, please!
3. The holiday baking shifts gears. The cookie baking is done around here. Now begins the baking of multiple loaves of cinnamon raisin bread. It’s a Christmastime tradition in my kitchen. Luke requested cinnamon raisin french toast for breakfast Christmas morning so I better get my booty to work.
Speaking of baking. I am still baking bread for the Bread Challenge. Due to Holiday busyness I just haven’t posted them. someday when I find the time to do the write up for them I have stories to tell about Naan, Grandma’s Thanksgiving Rolls, and Sun-Dried Tomato Bread. The baking never stops!
4. I’m a vlogging fool. Emphasis on fool. I’ve been meaning to tell you about a silly video I posted at Evolving Mommy Reviews. You should go watch it and then comment on my amazing vlogging skills. *insert mega eye roll here* But really, I put a good bit of time into making it and it’s an entry for a contest so your support (and comment) is appreciated.
5. Holiday to Holiday Flooring. Luke is off for 10 days starting Christmas Eve. Luke is planning quite the flooring extravaganza. I am both thrilled with this plan and overwhelmed. Please send good tile vibes my way because my kitchen is going to get torn apart.
So what random things are tumbling around in your brain today?