1. I love baking cookies and this time of the year is my favorite for spending a wh0le day whipping up yummy treats. My family has some favorite recipes that we make every year but we are always looking for new and delicious recipes to try out. I’m thinking of hosting a little online cookie exchange here at Evolving Mommy this week to share some of our favorite recipes and to see some of yours. Psst…There might even be a prize or two for participating.
2. It is 12 degrees out side right now which pretty much explains why I am firmly planted inside right now. Not to mention the six inches of snow that we got last night. Somehow I managed to get up and get to the gym by 6:45 this morning and then head to the grocery store even with the weather working against me, but now that I am home I am not so sure all those other errands I wanted to run today well get done.
3. Luke is taking a surprisingly active role in Christmas shopping this year. I’m not sure how to handle his hands on approach, because usually I have to twist his arm to get him involved.
4. If you like $25.00 American Express gift cards head over to Evolving Mommy Reviews to learn about Hellmann’s Real Holiday Helpings and how you can win a $25.00 American Express gift card of your own.
5. I am not going to talk about it at length but my previous love for Tiger Woods is gone. He is still a heck of a golfer but I just can’t love a cheater, pure and simple. I don’t care how rich or famous you are it isn’t acceptable to cheat on your wife and kids.