Are you tired of seeing this little pink bento yet? I hope not because I think it is here to stay. There are just so many possibilities. Honestly it makes being creative fun and easy. That is how things like cheese rolls-ups happen. The only drawback to our bento box so far is that it needs to be held together with a band because it doesn’t click together like American lunch boxes or food containers. Maddy usually just has a teacher help her put the band back on her box after she finishes eating.
What’s in the Box: Cheese Roll-ups
- Cheese stick rolled up in turkey and sliced onto inch or so chunks.
- Salami rolled and sliced.
- Pecan Nut-Thins crackers.
- Homemade Almond and cranberry granola bar
- Mini-banana (so cute!)
- Kiwi and mango chunks accompanied by a green bear and an orange monkey.