Well its that time of year again. Besides all of our “family goals for the year,” I have a few for myself. We will see how good I am at keeping them, but we’ll see because I am going to share them with you so that if I do fall of the wagon you can berate and chastise me until I get back on the wagon.
Yup, that’s right I am giving you permission to bully me if needed.
And besides all the cool people are posting their resolutions, and I am so in the cool crowd. Okay this is an exaggeration, it’s not like I made it onto Mom Dot’s Top 50 list like Jen or Jenni or Petra, but I can pretend I’m in the in crowd right? By the way, you should go over and visit these ladies and tell them how wonderful they are.
What was I talking about before anyway? Oh, yeah goals and resolutions and stuff. Well, lets just jump right in before I loose my train of thought again.
1. I would like to learn something cool. Is that to broad? Damn, your demanding! I would like to learn something cool such as; knitting, crocheting, or swing dance.
2. I am going to organize the heck out of myself. For those of you that know me you might be wondering if this is possible. Well it is, just you wait! You may have noticed that I have a handy geek and “we” have already put quite a few man hours into working on this one.
3. Luke and I have made a “plan” to eat local when we eat out for the next 3 months and if it goes well we are going to extend it. There is so much good, quality food to be had in our area, why support huge chains when we can support local businesses, workers and families?
4. I resolve to blog like a maniac. Okay, really I think I’ll just keep doing what I’m doing. But rest assured I plan on sticking around! Although I do hope to find the time to spread some comment love to all you lovely people. Also, there are some fun things happening around here in the coming month.
5. I hereby make it my goal to make at least one new recipe/dish every week. I love to cook, but sometimes it is easy to get into a rut and cook the same meals over and over. Not only will Luke love this , all these new recipes will really pay off for you too since in kindergarten I learned sharing so well and I will most likely be sharing all this yumminess with you! (I’m not sure that yumminess is a word but, I am using it either way, and often. I also plan of using the word “gander” more ofter but that has nothing to do with this post.)
So there is my list of 5 goals or resolutions or plans or whatever the “in vogue” title is these days. Have you whipped up any for yourself?