Sundays…I love Sundays. If only there could be a few of them every week.
Since I am enjoying my Sunday so much I just wanted to take a few minutes and fill you in on 5 little things I have learned this week.
I have learned this week that…
1. no matter how much time I have under my belt as a mom I will always dislike having my decisions and choices questioned and disregarded. I’ll just leave it at that.
2. no matter my intentions if Luke is involved with the food preparation and planning it is bound to cost more. A prime example are the granola bars I am baking right now. If they are good I’ll be sure to pass the recipe along. His high standards for protein in his granola bars is really upping the cost! Luckily I have been able to keep him under control this time.
3. my love of Tiger Woods is undying. I find myself holding my breath when he is about to take his shots. Luke and I were talking about how awesome he is and how you don’t question Tiger Woods, Luke’s conclusion: “Tiger Woods is the Chuck Norris of our generation.” Yep, we think he is that much of a badass.
4. I love snow days. Okay technically I didn’t learn this in the last seven days but I was reminded of it this week. March snow storms are awesome. I love getting 10 inches of snow and having it melt off the roads, sidewalks, and some of the grass the next day.
5. the Scramble game on Facebook is bad news. I don’t even want to share with you how much time I have spent playing that game in the last since I found out about it a few days ago. Oh man, once I start I just cannot stop and then it is 11:30 and I was planning to be in bed around 10:00. If you Like Boggle you’ll like this game, but play at your own risk!